OBTAINING A GSA QUOTE
Thank you for your interest in our products and for requesting a GSA quotation. Various federal agencies and the Department of Defense (DOD) can purchase TCI products that have been previously negotiated on our GSA contract. Receiving a quotation is typically the first step in the procurement process and has no obligation whatsoever.
GSA PROGRAMS SUPPORTED:
- Cooperative Purchase (Local and State Law Enforcement)
- Disaster Recovery
- 1122 Drug Enforcement Program
- Federal Government and Department of Defense Purchasing
- MAS Schedule Purchasing
REQUIREMENTS FOR GSA PRICING:
- The purchase will be made with local, state, federal or Department of Defense governments funds.
- The requesting agency or organization is eligible and authorized to purchase items offered through a GSA Schedule
- The item being purchased is offered on a GSA Schedule.
HOW TO ORDER:
If your agency, unit, or organization, is eligible to purchase using GSA, we encourage you to email ADS Inc., the exclusive authorized reseller for TCI products at email@example.com to request GSA pricing. Click here for a list of TCI products on the GSA Schedule.