YOUR FIREARM IS THERE TO PROTECT YOU.
THE 7TS™ HOLSTER IS HERE TO PROTECT YOUR FIREARM.
The 7TS Holster Series is crafted from SafariSeven™, a proprietary DuPont™ nylon blend that is extremely rugged and protective. On the inside of the holsters, the SafariSeven material is non-abrasive to protect your firearm’s finish. The interior also has thin raised surfaces called risers to create airspace around your firearm, allowing any dirt and moisture to quickly clear contact. And since the risers cause less friction, the 7TS models have an easy draw that feels effortless.
7TS holsters are lightweight, yet practically impervious to the elements, tolerating extreme heat and cold. If the holsters are submersed in water, they remain structurally sound. Once your firearm is holstered, it’s secured with the SLS (Self Locking System) and/or the ALS® (Automatic Locking System). To ensure a perfect fit to the body, the precision injection-molded 7TS holsters are designed to be compatible with all Safariland holster mounting options.
7 FEATURES OF THE 7TS
- Proprietary nylon blend protects your firearm’s finish from marks and scratches
- Raised interior surfaces create airspace around the weapon to prevent dirt and moisture from coming in contact with your firearm
- Extreme heat tolerance; structurally sound at 300° F
- Incredibly cold tolerant; structurally sound at -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and performance
- Matte finish means an easy-to-maintain surface with minimal reflection
- Compatible with all Safariland® holster mounting options