Trajectory Kit Carrying Case
MODEL: TRK-CSE SKU: PART:
Trajectory Kit Case -- for use with the EVI-PAQ® Laser Trajectory Kits.
- Holds and compartmentalizes trajectory equipment
- carries two sets of trajectory supplies
F_144Laser Trajectory KitDescription
Over long distances, trajectory strings and rods can sag, providing inaccurate results. Our laser trajectory kit includes the Evi-Paq® BP-1 Red Laser Trajectory Pointer for this reason. A laser is ideal for long distance trajectory reconstructions. The kit also includes four co-aligned steel trajectory rods, suitable for use on holes produced by .32 caliber weapons and up. Rods and lasers may be connected in succession, using the included stainless steel connectors. Both the steel rods and Laser Trajectory Pointer are co-aligned, meaning they always produce a straight, accurate line. An included Evi-Paq® Tripod Mount allows trajectory lasers and rods to be placed in open space and aimed at and through a bullet hole. Lasers and rods can be attached to any of the four sides of the Tripod Mount to help determine both the source and destination of the bullet. The Tripod Mount also eliminates the need to have someone hold the laser. The included Angle Finder can also be attached.
- Evi-Paq® Tripod Mount allows trajectory lasers & rods to be placed in open space & aimed at and through a bullet hole
- Lasers & rods can be attached to any of the sides of the Mount to determine the source and destination of the bullet
- Tripod Mount eliminates the need to have someone hold the laser
- Included Angle Finder can be attached to a trajectory rod or tripod mount to measure exact angles
1008064Standard Trajectory KitDescription
For those just getting started with trajectory, this kit includes everything needed for small-scale trajectory reconstruction. A set of four, co-aligned large-diameter steel trajectory rods can be used on bullet holes down to .32 caliber. For smaller caliber holes, use our 4-piece rod set for .22 caliber holes (part #PR-S06S). Rods can be connected to each other with included stainless steel connectors. A set of four spacer cones and O-rings keeps the rods centered and held in place in the bullet hole. An included Tripod Mount and Angle Finder allows the investigator to work hands-free and makes documentation easy and accurate. Comes packaged in a durable cardboard container with custom fitted foam or you can purchase our nylon carrying case separately.