GLS™ (Grip Locking System)
The Safariland® brand is known for its unparalleled holster security and innovative designs, and the GLS™ holster line is no exception.
The GLS is a unique retention device in which the middle finger is used to release the firearm. With a proper shooting grip, the middle finger sits directly on the GLS lever. During the draw, the lever is depressed allowing for a smooth and easy straight up draw out of the holster. GLS holster models offer a low profile and compact design, perfect for concealability. The low cut sides allow for a rapid draw and easy re-holstering. The SafariSeven™ construction provides excellent fit in a durable, lightweight holster.
The GLS is retention device operated by the middle finger, simply obtain a shooting grip to release the mechanism.
As seen on Shooting USA.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- GLS™ (Grip Lock System) secures weapon once holstered; the retention device is de-activated by the middle finger
- Designed to fit multiple firearms in one holster, adjustment available to further customize fit/li>
- Low-cut and compact design make concealment easy while also allowing for quick draw
- Body is proprietary nylon blend that is non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish, maintains very high heat tolerance, low cold tolerance
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes