Tactical Resolutions for Positive Outcomes
SWAT Teams are trained to resolve and defuse dangerous situations with a minimum amount of force however in a Hostage Situation they must be prepared to force entry into a stronghold objective and engage in lethal combat if a tactical intervention is necessary to save lives.
This course emphasizes the need for preparation, equipment, speed, precision, and execution of carefully honed skills to succeed and survive. This course prepares students to overcome tactical disadvantages and utilize proven techniques in order to save lives. It includes but is not limited to:
- Encountering multiple obstacles, breaching, distractions, dynamic movements
- Encountering varying light conditions, and engaging adversaries; threat assessments
- Dealing with unknowns and making split second adjustments; primary and secondary plans
- Close quarter combat, weapons manipulation, speed and accuracy
- Team movement/Tactical communications
- Mental Preparedness, combat mindset
- Entry Points, link points, and the Fundamentals of CQB
Each attendee must be physically fit and able to perform the physical skills associated with tactical exercises, long days on the range, and in training scenarios. The Safariland Training Group trains only sworn law-enforcement officers, correctional personnel, or active duty military personnel.
All assigned weapons and personal equipment to conduct dynamic entries. Long weapon two mags, handgun with three mags, tactical rig, ballistic vest, helmet, gloves, weather related clothing. Mandatory ear and eye protection, and 300 rounds of ammunition for each weapon.
All Safariland Training Group courses are available for hosting by your agency. Contact us for information on the requirements and benefits of hosting a course.
Contact us for hosting information