Less Lethal Launcher Armorer's Course
Learn to maintain and repair launchers
This comprehensive Armorer’s course focuses on the proper care, maintenance, and general repair of Defense Technology 37mm single shot launchers and 40mm single shot launchers.
06/07/2013 - 06/07/2013
08/12/2013 - 08/12/2013
Register for a Course
Safariland Training Group will provide an Armorer’s Kit to each student which will contain replacement parts for basic repairs. Tools for basic repairs will be provided for the class by Safariland Training Group (not for student to take with them).
The Safariland Training Group only trains law enforcement officers, military personnel and correctional personnel.
- 37/40 Single-Shot launcher
- General Information
- History of Defense Technology
- History of 37/40mm launchers
- Review of Materials and Technical Data on each launcher
- Review of General Operation
- General Disassembly and Assembly - hands on exercises
- Trouble Shooting
- Cleaning and General Maintenance
All Safariland Training Group courses are available for hosting by your agency. Contact us for information on the requirements and benefits of hosting a course.
Contact us for hosting information